NVS Recruitment 2017 – 197 Non Teaching Staff Vacancies
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has recently announced an employment notification NVS Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant non teaching staff positions. As per this notification, NVS is going to fill up 197 vacancies of Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Regional Language Teacher, Female Staff Nurse and etc. NVS invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Navodaya Vidyalaya Job 2017 can apply for this NVS Teacher Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 04th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about NVS Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 197 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 81 Posts.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 71 Posts.
- Misc categories of Teacher: 27 Posts.
- Regional Language Teacher: 10 Posts.
- Female Staff Nurse: 08 Posts.
Candidates who want to apply for NVS Jobs 2017 age should not exceed more than 62 year.
Applicants must possess intermediate or 12th class or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms.
- For TGT Teacher, Rs.1000/-.
- For PGT Teacher, Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Started Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 04/05/2017.
- Interview date: 08/05/2017.
How to apply for NVS Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti www.nvsrochd.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of NVS Teacher Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.nvsrochd.gov.in