NVS LDC Notification 2017 nvsrochd.gov.in
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has been released the latest job recruitment NVS LDC Notification 2017 at its official website. As per this notification, NVS is going to full fill various vacant vacancies such are Assistant, Hindi Translator, Computer Operator, Driver, LDC and Audit Assistant etc. NVS invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 15th November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about NVS LDC Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: various.
Name of the Posts:
- Hindi Translator.
- Computer Operator.
- Audit Assistant and etc.
Candidates lower age should not be less than 18 years and upper age should not be more than 62 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess Intermediate or graduation degree or Masters degree in relevant trade from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant||Rs.9300/- with grade pay Rs.4200/-|
|Hindi Translator||Rs.9300/- with grade pay Rs.4200/-|
|Computer Operator||Rs.7510/- with grade pay Rs.2400/-|
|Driver||Rs.5830/- with grade pay Rs.1900/-|
|LDC||Rs.5830/- with grade pay Rs.1900/-|
|Audit Assistant||Rs.9300/- with grade pay Rs.4200/-|
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Now available.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 15/11/2016.
How to apply for NVS LDC Notification 2017:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of NVS www.nvsrochd.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- The, click on NVS Latest LDC Recruitment 2017.
- Download the official notification and must read all the details.
- After that, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the online application form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates to the application.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for further reference.