NSIC Admissions 2016-2017 Online Application Form
National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) has invited the applicants to fill up the online applications for the NSIC Admissions 2016-2017. Candidates who are interested in participating in this NSIC Programme should check the official notification for more updates. NSIC provides various courses. Here we are providing all the details regarding this NSIC Notification 2016 below. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date which is mentioned in its official notification.
- 3D Printing.
- Solid Works with CAD.
- Mould Design.
- Diploma in CNC Technology.
- Advance Diploma in Interior & Architecture Design.
- Diploma in Interior Design.
- Staad Pro with CAD.
- Advance Diploma in Rivet Architecture.
- CNC Programming & Operation.
- CAD (Mechanical/Civil/Electrical).
Eligibility Criteria for NSIC Admissions 2016-2017:
Candidates maximum age should be 25 years and age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC category applicants as per NSIC norms.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their Merit List and the marks obtained in the screening test.
The fee will be submitted by the applicants as per the rules and regulations of the authority.
- Advertisement releasing date: Update Shortly.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: Soon Available.
How to apply for NSIC Admissions 2016-2017:
- Log on to the official website of NSIC www.nsic.co.in.
- Home page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of NSIC Admissions 2016-2017.
- Then, click on apply online.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.