NRSC Recruitment 2017 – Technician Vacancies – Apply Here
National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) has just now released the latest job bulletin NRSC Recruitment 2017 on its official website for recruiting the applicants as various vacant Technician posts. As per this notification, NRSC is going to fulfil massive members of unreserved positions. NRSC invites the online applications from young dynamic and skilled candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the junior research fellow jobs, those may apply for this NRSC Technician Notification 2017 as early as possible. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before ending date 10th June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about NRSC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 74 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Technician B (Electronic Mechanic): 22 Posts.
- Technician B (Laboratory Assistant Chemical): 01 Post.
- Scientific Assistant: 10 Posts.
- Technician B (Electrician): 14 Posts.
- Technician B (Fitter): 02 Posts.
- Draughtsman B (Civil): 06 Posts.
- Technician B (Instrumentation Mechanic): 04 Posts.
- Technician B (Machinist): 06 Posts.
- Technical Assistant: 02 Posts.
- Technician B (Motor Mechanic): 02 Posts.
- Technician B (Plumber): 01 Post.
- Technician: 04 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess SSLC or SSC with ITI in relevant trades or Diploma or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Applying candidates who will be selected for National Remote Sensing Centre vacancy will get pay scale as Rs.21700/- for Technician and Draughtsman posts and will get Rs.44900/- for Scientific Assistant and Technical Assistant vacancies.
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 20/05/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 10/06/2017.
How to apply for NRSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of NRSC www.nrsc.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of NRSC Technician Recruitment 2017.
- Then, download the official notification and must read all the details carefully.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Then, download the application form and fill it with mandatory details.
- Upload all your required certificates and photograph.
- Then, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for further reference.
Official Website: www.nrsc.gov.in