NRSC JRF Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) has just now released the latest job bulletin NRSC JRF Recruitment 2017 on its official website for recruiting the applicants as various vacant Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts. As per this notification, NRSC is going to fulfil massive members of unreserved positions. NRSC invites the online applications from young dynamic and skilled candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the junior research fellow jobs, those may apply for this NRSC Junior Research Fellow Notification 2017 as early as possible. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before ending date that is 16th December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about NRSC JRF Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: Various.
Name of the Posts: Junior Research Fellow.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess graduation or post graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university or institute.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Applying candidates who will be selected for National Remote Sensing Centre vacancy will be paid handsome and satisfactory amount of salary package by the management in respect of NRSC JRF Recruitment 2017.
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 26/11/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 16/12/2016.
How to apply for NRSC JRF Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of NRSC www.nrsc.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of NRSC Recruitment 2017.
- Then, download the official notification and must read all the details carefully.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Then, download the application form and fill it with mandatory details.
- Upload all your required certificates and photograph.
- Then, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for further reference.