NRHM Rajasthan GNM Recruitment 2017 NRHM Vacancies 2017
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Rajasthan will be published a notification for recruitment of the candidates in various posts of GNM, ANM, Public Health Manager, Accountant cum Data Entry Operator & other total number of vacancies are 1934. NRHM, Rajasthan invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. NRHM Rajasthan GNM Recruitment 2017 online applications will soon available on its official website. Job seekers who are looking for the NRHM Latest Jobs, those must utilise this golden opportunity. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date.
Vacancy Details about NRHM Rajasthan GNM Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 1934 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Public Health Manager.
- Accountant cum Data Entry Operator and etc.
- The age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years.
- The age relaxation is applicable 3 years and 05 years for OBC & SC/ST applicants.
Candidates must possess B.Pharmacy or B.Sc or MBBS or B.Com or Diploma in medical from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
There is no fee for all the candidates to apply for this NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2017.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Soon Available.
Steps to apply for NRHM Rajasthan GNM Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of NRHM www.nrhmrajasthan.nic.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on NRHM Rajasthan GNM Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.