NPCIL Technical Executive Trainee Recruitment 2015 Apply Online
National Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has published an official notification to recruit the candidates as technical and executive trainee and many other different posts. As per this notification, NPCIL want to fill up 84 unreserved positions. NPCIL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. NPCIL online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable candidates may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about NPCIL Technical Executive Trainee Recruitment 2015 details are as follows.
Details about NPCIL Technical Executive Trainee Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 84 posts:
Name of the posts:
- Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities: 60 posts.
- Scheduled Tribes: 24 posts.
- Executive Trainee: 20 posts.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Candidates age should not be less than 18 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per NPCIL rules.
Candidates must read the official notification for academic details.
They will be selected done based on the candidates performance in written examination and personal interview.
Candidates can get pay scale as per organization rules and regulations.
Aspirants no need to pay the fee. Fore more information about this notification, candidates can contact the NPCIL office address.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 16/11/2015.
How to apply for NPCIL Technical Executive Trainee Recruitment 2015:
- Go to the official website of NPCIL www.npcilcareers.co.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, clink of NPCIL Technical Executive Trainee Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of applicant.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy it for future usage.