NPCIL Gujarat Recruitment 2016 Online Application
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has announced an official notification NPCIL Gujarat Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as various vacant stipendiary trainee posts. As per this notification, NPCIL is going to full fill 128 members of unreserved positions. NPCIL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before last date 04th June, 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 128 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Stipendiary Trainee Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy List:
- Stipendiary Trainee or Scientific Assistant: 16 Posts.
- Stipendiary Trainee or Scientific Associate: 36 Posts.
- Technician Category II Plant Operator: 26 Posts.
- Technician Category II Maintainer: 50 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Gujarat Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 25 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants should complete their 10th, 12th, Diploma in Engineering from any recognized university.
Election process will be based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Physical Standard Verification.
- Skill Test or Trade Test.
- Personal Interview.
Selected applicants will get stipend of Rs.6200/- during the first year and Rs.7200/- for the second year.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee information.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 04/06/2016.
Steps to apply for NPCIL Gujarat Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of the NPCIL www.npcil.nic.in.
- Click on the link of NPCIL Notification.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.