Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Northern Railway has announced an employment notification Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant non technical posts under cultural quota. RRC is going to fill up various members of unreserved positions. Job seekers who want to start their career in Indian railways; those can grab this opportunity for these non technical vacancies. Northern Railway invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 30th November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Northern Railway Recruitment 2017
Total Number of Vacancies: Various Posts.
Name of the Posts: Non Technical Vacancies under Cultural Quota.
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 29 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Matriculation, 12th Class, Diploma or graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicant performance in Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Written Examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.1900/- per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST category applicants, Rs.250/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/11/2016.
- Closing date for receipt of application form: 07/12/2016.
- Final date for long distance areas: 15/12/2016.
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Steps to apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of Northern Railway www.rrcnr.org.
- Click on the link of Northern Railway Recruitment 2017.
- Download the application form and fill it mandatory details of the candidate.
- Enter payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.