North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 – 307 Asst Loco Pilot Posts
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Western Railway Zone, Jaipur has announced an employment notification North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant trade apprentice positions. As per this notification, North Western Railway is going to fill up 307 vacancies of Apprentice Jobs. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Railway Jobs 2017 can apply for this notification from the official site of the organization. North Western Railway invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are available from 13th September, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 12th October, 2017.
Vacancy Details about North Western Railway Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 307 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||159 Posts|
|Tech Grade III||13|
|Clerk cum Typist||11|
|Pharmacist Grade II||01|
- General candidates, 42 years.
- OBC category applicants, 45 years.
- SC/ST candidates, 47 years.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in personal interview only.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms.
- General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.100/-.
- Reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 13/09/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 12/10/2017.
How to apply for North Western Railway Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of North Western Railway www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of North Western Railway Clerk cum Typist Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in