North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 – 133 Apprentice Posts
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Eastern Railway has announced an employment notification North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant trade apprentice positions. As per this notification, North Eastern Railway is going to fill up 133 vacancies of Apprentice Jobs. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Railway Jobs 2017 can apply for this notification from the official site of the organization. North Eastern Railway invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online application process will be started soon at its official page. All the suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 133 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Apprentice Jobs.
Candidates minimum age should be 15 years and maximum age should be 24 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in personal interview only.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms.
- General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.100/-.
- Reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: Started Soon.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Available.
How to apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of North Eastern Railway www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of North Eastern Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in