North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 748 GDS Vacancies
North Eastern Postal Circle has recently announced an employment notification North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant Gramin Dak Sevaks Positions. As per this notification, North Eastern Postal Department is going to fill up 748 vacancies of GDS posts. Organization invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest postal circle vacancies can apply for this North Eastern GDS Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 25th April, 2017 at its main portal. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date 24th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 748 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS).
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their 10th class or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Merit List.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale of Rs.25000/- per month.
General and OBC candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.100/- and reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 25/04/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 24/05/2017.
Steps to apply for North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of North Eastern Postal Circle www.indiapost.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of North Eastern Postal Circle GDS Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in