North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016
North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) has recently announced an employment notification North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016 at its official website for appointing the applicants as various vacant field worker positions. As per this notification, NDMC needs to full fill 133 members of unreserved positions. NDMC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official page. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 30th November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 133 vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Field Worker.
- Senior Resident.
- Junior Resident.
Zone wise vacancy details:
- City Zone: 09 posts.
- Civil Lines Zone: 37 Posts.
- Rohini Zone: 26 posts.
- Narela Zone: 36 posts.
- Karol Bagh Zone: 11 posts.
- P.Zone: 03 posts.
- HQ: 11 posts.
Candidates age should be in between 18 years and 25 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
Applicants should possess matriculation or intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in merit list and performance in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive salary as per organization norms.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 01/1/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/11/2016.
How to apply for North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of NDMC www.ndmc.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- Now click on NDMC Notification 2016.
- Download the notification and must read carefully.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the online application form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents to the application.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.