Noida Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 delhimetrorail.com
Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) has released the latest job notification Noida Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 for appointing the candidates as various vacant station control or train operator, junior engineer, stenographer and office assistant and etc posts. AS per this notification, NMRC is going to full fill 745 members of unreserved positions. NMRC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 15th December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Noida Metro Rail Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 745 Vacancies.
Post wise vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Station Controller or Train Operator||194|
|Customer Relations Assistant||65|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||59|
|Junior Engineer (Electronics)||63|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||18|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||20|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale monthly as per Noida Metro Rail Corporation rules and regulations.
- For General and OBC category applicants need to pay the fee as Rs.400/- per application.
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates must pay the fee as Rs.150/-.
- All the candidates will be paid registration fee through online banking or credit card or debit card or through demand draft.
- Starting date for submitting the online application form: 05/11/2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 15/12/2016.
- Opening date to pay the fee: 05/11/2016.
- Last date to pay the fee: 19/12/2016.
How to apply for Noida Metro Rail Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of NMRC www.delhimetrorail.com.
- After that, click on the link of NMRC Latest Notification.
- Download the notification and must read all the details.
- Now, click on apply online link.
- Download the application form and start filling it without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents to the form.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.