NMU UG CET Application Form 2017 Exam Dates, nmu.ac.in
North Maharashtra University (NMU) is going to conduct the Under Graduate (UG) Common Entrance Test (CET) very soon. Those candidates who are willing to get their post graduation degree in Bachelor of Business Studies (B.B.S), bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Business Management (BBM (Management)), Bachelor of Business Management (BBM (E-Commerce)), Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Master of Applied Management (MAM) and etc courses. Interested candidates who want to appear in the NMU UG CET 2017 exam they have to submit the NMU UG CET Application Form 2017 through online on or before last date that is in the month of June, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for NMU UG CET Application Form 2017:
Candidates age should be more than 17 years.
Applicants must possess 12th class or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Registration fee for all the students have to pay Rs.300/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fees through the online mode of payment.
- Applicants can also pay the fee through Demand Draft. You have to pay the DD in favour of the Finance and Accounts Officer, North Maharashtra University.
- Fees will be non refundable once paid.
NMU UG CET Exam Pattern 2017:
- There are 50 multiple choice questions.
- Questions will be related to English, General Aptitude, Basic IT and Current Affairs.
- Total Marks are 100.
- Time duration for this exam is 90 minutes.
|Starting date for online application form||May, 2017|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||June, 2017|
|Date of the NMU UG CET 2017 Exam||July, 2017|
|Results will be declared on||July, 2017|
|Counselling Date||July, 2017|
How to apply for NMU UG CET Application Form 2017:
- Log on to the official website of NMU www.nmu.ac.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of NMU UG CET Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.