NMMC Recruitment 2017 – 142 Staff Nurse Jobs – Apply Online
Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation (NMMC) has recently released the latest job notification NMMC Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant staff nurse positions. As per this notification, NMMC is going to fill up 142 empty staff nurse jobs. NMMC invites the online applications from young and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the Navi Mumbai Municipality Latest Jobs 2017 can download the NMMC Staff Nurse Notification 2017 and must read all the details carefully. Online applications are now available from 17th February, 2017 at its official website. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 04th March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about NMMC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 142 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Staff Nurse.
Job Location: Navi Mumbai.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 33 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess intermediate with Science and must have General Nursing Certificate.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants who are selected as staff nurse can get monthly salary as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4200/-.
Candidates must refer the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 17/02/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 04/03/2017.
How to apply for NMMC Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of NMMC www.nmmc.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of NMMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details without any mistakes.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature and required certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.nmmc.gov.in