NLC Recruitment 2017 www.nlcindia.com
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) has announced an employment notification NLC Recruitment 2017 to appoint skilled and dynamic candidates for 365 vacant posts of Technician and Graduate Apprentice Training applications are invited by the organization. Job seekers who meet with the job eligibility criteria may apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited jobs. Applying candidates are informed that they have to submit online application form through official website nlcindia.com and then send the filled application form on or before closing date that is 30th November, 2016 and 05th December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about NLC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 365 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Graduate Apprentice Training.
- Technician Apprentice Training.
Discipline wise vacancy details:
|Name of the Discipline||Graduate Apprentice Training (GAT)||Technician Apprentice Training (TAT)|
|Computer Science & Engineering||10||10|
|Electronics & Communications||10||10|
Minimum and maximum age of applying candidates for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) vacancy will be decided by the organization as per the rules and regulations.
Candidates must possess degree or diploma in engineering streams from any recognized university with good academic records.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.3542/- for Technician Apprentice Training (TAT) posts and Rs.4984/- for Graduate Apprentice Training (GAT) posts per month.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
|Last date to submit online application form||21st November, 2016 to 30th November, 2016|
|Last date to submit hard copy of online application form||05th December, 2016|
|Date of Document Verification displayed on official website||18th December, 2016|
|Date of Document verification tentatively from||26th December, 2016 to 31st December, 2016|
|Selected list of candidates will be displayed at the website tentatively||07th January, 2017|
|Tentative date for joining of selected candidates will be||23rd January, 2017 to 30th January, 2017|
The Deputy General Manager,
Learning & Development Center,
NLC India Limited,
How to apply for NLC Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must visit the official website of NLC www.nlcindia.com.
- Before going to apply, candidates must have valid email id and password.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on NLC Recruitment 2017.
- Download the official notification and must read all the details.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Start filling the application form.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it and keep it safe for further reference.