NLC India Notification 2017 – 131 Hindi Translator Vacancies
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC Indian Limited) has recently released the latest job notification NLC India Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017 on its official website for recruiting the applicants as various vacant Hindi Translator positions. As per this NLC India Notification 2017, NLC is going to fill up 131 vacancies. NLC India invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the Latest government jobs in India can apply for this NLC India Notification 2017 as early as possible. Online applications are now available at its official website. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 30th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about NLC India Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 131 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Hindi Translator – Official Language – 08 Posts
- Executive Engineer – Power Station Engineering – 10 Posts
- Deputy Executive Engineer – Safety – 05 Posts
- Deputy Chief Engineer – Mining – 15 Posts
- Deputy General Manager – Finance – 06 Posts
- General Superintendent – Medical – 01 Post
- Deputy General Superintendent –Medical – 01 Post
- Deputy Medical Officer – Medical – 04 Posts
- Deputy Executive Engineer – Thermal Power Projects – 34 Posts
- Executive Engineer – Thermal Power Projects – 34 Posts
- Deputy General Manager – HR – 01 Post
- Additional Chief Manager – HR – 06 Posts
- Deputy Chief Manager – HR – 06 Posts
Job location: All over India.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 36 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their post graduation degree or Graduation Degree in Hindi Translator or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.10300/- to Rs.73000/- with grade pay per month.
- Starting date for online application form: 10/05/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/05/2017.
How to apply for NLC India Notification 2017:
- Go to the official website of NLC India www.nlcindia.com
- After that, click on the link of NLC Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph.
- Attach all your required certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.nlcindia.com