NLC Executive Recruitment 2017 – 197 Executive Non Executive Jobs
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC Indian Limited) has recently released the latest job notification NLC Executive Recruitment 2017 on its official website for recruiting the applicants as various vacant positions. As per this NLC Notification 2017, NLC is going to fill up 197 vacancies of Executive & Non Executive Posts. NLC India invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the Latest government jobs in India can apply for this NLC Recruitment 2017 as early as possible. Online applications will be available from 10th May, 2017 at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 30th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about NLC Executive Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 197 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Executive and Non Executive vacancies.
Job location: All over India.
Candidates minimum age should be 14 years and maximum age should be 32 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their M.Sc in Chemistry or Graduation Degree in engineering or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
Candidates must refer the official notification for registration fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: 10/05/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/05/2017.
How to apply for NLC Executive Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of NLC India www.nlcindia.com
- After that, click on the link of NLC Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph.
- Attach all your required certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.nlcindia.com