NJGB Recruitment 2015 njgb.in 400 Posts Apply Online
Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank (NJGB), Indore, Madhya Pradesh has released the recruitment notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this recruitment. NJGB invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through online mode. NJGB online applications will be available at its official website njgb.in. Interested and eligible candidates may download their online application form and fill the application form with required details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. Candidates want to know more information about NJGB Recruitment 2015 like name of the posts, number of vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary details, application fee and how to apply etc must read the official notification.
Vacancy Details about NJGB Recruitment 2015:
|Name of the posts||Number of vacancies|
|Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer) Posts||10|
|Officer Scale II (IT) Posts||03|
|Officer Scale II (CA) Post||01|
|Officer Scale II (Treasury) Post||01|
|Officer Scale II (Agricultural) Posts||03|
|Officer Scale I Posts||114|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts||218|
Candidates must read the official notification for age limit.
Candidates must read the official notification for educational qualification.
Selection process will be based on the candidates performance in the RRBs online CWE III conducted by the IBPS in October or September 2014 and the personal interview.
Candidates must read the official notification for salary details.
- General candidates need to pay the application fee as Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST candidates need to pay the application fee as Rs.20/-.
For more information about NJGB Recruitment 2015, candidates can contact the following address,
Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank,
Arcade Silver 56,
Near 56 Shops,
01, New Palasia,
Ph No: 0731-2549053-54-55-56
- Starting date for online application form: 24 March, 2015
- Last date for submitting the online application form: 8 April, 2015
How to apply for NJGB Recruitment 2015:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link of NJGB Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with required details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout of the submitted application form.