NIUM PG CET Hall Ticket 2015 Download
National Institute of Unani Medicine (NIUM) is going to conduct the PGCET (Post Graduate Common Entrance Test) written examination for taking seat in the post graduate courses or diploma courses like MD, MS and etc courses through this PGCET in various Karnataka Government quota seats in government colleges and in private colleges. Huge numbers of applicants are applied for this PGCET entrance examination, those applicants are seriously waiting for their hall tickets. All the applied candidates must download their NIUM PG CET Hall Ticket 2015 through its official page.
Details about NIUM PG CET Hall Ticket 2015:
National Institute of Unani Medicine (NIUM) has regulated an official notification for getting admission into the various post graduate medical courses like MD and MS and Diploma courses in medical subjects through this entrance examination. NIUM conducts the PGCET entrance examination for every year. This entrance examination will be conducting for 3 years academic course. This year also NIUM is going to conduct the NIUM PG CET 2015 written examination will be held on 20 September, 2015 at various examination centers.
- Questions will be in objective type multiple choice type questions.
- Exam paper will be total of 100 questions for 100 marks.
- Time duration for this examination is 100 minutes.
- There is no negative marking system.
National Institute of Unani Medicine (NIUM) will shortly issue the NIUM PG CET Hall Ticket 2015 and may expect on 17 September, 2015 at its main portal. Applicants must download their hall ticket through online. Candidates should reach one hour before the examination time to the test center and to check your hall ticket details at exam center and etc.
How to download NIUM PG CET Hall Ticket 2015:
- Go to the official website of the NIUM www.nium.in.
- Click on the link of NIUM PG CET Hall Ticket 2015.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth and etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Hall ticket will be appeared on our monitor screen.
- Take printout of it for examination purpose.