NITI Aayog Recruitment 2017 – 173 SRO EO Vacancies
National Institution of Transforming India Aayog (NITI Aayog) has recently announced an employment notification NITI Aayog Recruitment 2017 for Adviser Research Officer SRO EO Positions. As per this notification, NITI Aayog is going to fill up 173 vacancies. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Government Jobs can apply for this NITI Aayog Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 28th July, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 25th August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about NITI Aayog Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 173 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Adviser / Senior Adviser – 07 Posts
- Joint Adviser (Flexi Pool) – 19 Posts
- Deputy Adviser (Flexi Pool) – 19 Posts
- Senior Research Officer – 28 Posts
- Research Officer (Flexi Pool) – 28 Posts
- Economic Officer (Flexi Pool) – 28 Posts
- Economic Officer – 44 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NITI Aayog Recruitment 2017:
Candidates age should be in between 35 years to 50 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their MBBS Degree or Masters Degree or Post Graduate Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Notification Releasing Date: 28/07/2017.
- Starting date to apply online: 28/07/2017.
- Closing date to apply online: 25/08/2017.
How to apply for NITI Aayog Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of NITI Aayog www.niti.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of NITI Aayog Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.niti.gov.in