NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2015 nith.ac.in
National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur has released the recruitment notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this recruitment. NIT Hamirpur invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through online mode. NIT Hamirpur online applications are now available at its official website nith.ac.in. Interested and eligible candidates may download the application form and fill the application form with required details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. Candidates want to know more information about NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2015, like name of the posts, number of vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary details, application and how to apply etc must read the official notification.
Vacancy Details about NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2015:
Total Number of posts: 106 posts
Name of the posts:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanic Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Humanities & Social Science (Communication Skills)
- Management Studies
- Centre for Energy & Environment
- Centre for Material Science & Engineering
Job Location: Hamirpur
Job Category: Government job
Candidates must read the official notification.
Candidates must possess their Ph.D or Master Degree from any recognized university or institute.
Selection process will be based on the candidates performance in the interview only.
Candidates must read the official notification for salary details.
- Last date for submitting the filled application form: 5 May, 2015
How to apply for NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website www.nith.ac.in.
- Click on the link of NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with required details of the candidate.
- Send the filled application from along with all required documents to the NIT Hamirpur.