NIFT Application Form 2017 nift.ac.in
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released the NIFT Application Form 2017 for the applicants who are dreaming to become fashion designer. Students who want to take admission in Indias one of the leading fashion designing institutes may apply by filling online application form on or before last date 10th January, 2017. NIFT entrance exam will be conducted by the institute for the applicants who wish to take NIFT admission in the selective diploma bachelor and master programs for fashion such as B.Des/B.F.Tech/M.F.M/M.F.Tech/M.Des.
Eligibility Criteria for NIFT Application Form 2017:
NIFT Courses Offered:
Bachelor Programmes Courses:
Master Programmes Courses:
Candidates minimum age should be 23 years for general applicants. Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization rules.
- For Bachelor Programmes, candidates must possess intermediate or 3-4 years diploma course or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- For Master Degree Programmes, candidates must have cleared graduation or B.Tech from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination, situation test, group discussion and personal interview.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.1500/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.750/-.
NIFT 2017 Entrance Exam:
|Phase 1-Paper Based Test (PBT)||All UG and PG Programmes (CAT and GAT Exam)|
|Phase 2-Paper Based Test (PBT)||B.Des & M.Des Programmes (CAT and GAT Exam)|
|Phase 2-Computer Based Test (CBT)||B.F.Tech, MFM and M.F.Tech Programmes (GAT Exam)|
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting date for online application form||02/11/2016|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||10/01/2017|
|Last date for online registration with late fee of Rs.5000/-||16/01/2017|
|Written Entrance Examination for all UG & PG Programmes||12/02/2017|
|Group Discussion/Situation Test/Interview||April-May, 2017|
|Admit Card will be available from||21/01/2017|
|Declaration of Results||May/June, 2017|
|Date of Counselling||June, 2017|
How to apply for NIFT Application Form 2017:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of NIFT www.nift.ac.in.
- Now click on NIFT Application Form 2017.
- After that, fill online application form in correct manner with full information.
- Upload recent photograph, signature, self attested copies of testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Now submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Enclose the hard copy of filled application form in envelop.
- Send the application form at the postal address on or before the closing date.