NICL Notification 2017 – 205 Administrative Officer Vacancies
National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) has recently announced an employment news regarding NICL Notification 2017 in the month of March, 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant Administrative Officer vacancies. As per this notification, NICL is going to fill up 205 Administrative Officer (AO) posts. NICL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the NICL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2017 can apply for this notification through online as early as possible. Online applications will be available from 30th March, 2017 at its official website. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 20th April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about NICL Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 205.
Name of the Posts: Administrative Officer (AO).
Job Location: Kolkata, India.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 27 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or post graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly pay scale as Rs.25000/- to Rs.30000/-.
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 30/03/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 20/04/2017.
How to apply for NICL Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of NICL www.nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in
- After that, click on the link of NICL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Finally, click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in