NIACL Recruitment 2017 – 984 Assistant Class III Posts
New Indian Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) has recently released the latest job notification NIACL Recruitment 2017 to appoint the applicants as assistant class III posts. As per this NIACL Notification 2017, NIACL is going to fill up 984 vacant assistant positions. NIACL invites the online applications from young and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest government jobs in India can apply for this NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017 as early as possible. Online application process will be started from 06th March, 2017. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 29th March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about NIACL Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 984.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Class III.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview which are conducted by the selection committee of NIACL.
Applicants who are selected for the Assistant Class III posts, those can get pay scale as Rs.14435/- to Rs.40080/- per month.
Candidates must refer the official advertisement for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 06/03/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 29/03/2017.
- Preliminary Exam Date: 22/04/2017 & 23/04/2017.
- Main Exam Date: 23/05/2017.
How to apply for NIACL Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of NIACL www.newindia.co.in
- After that, click on the link of NIACL Assistant Class III Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Enter fee details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.newindia.co.in