NIACL AO Recruitment 2017 – 300 Administrative Officer Vacancies
New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) has recently announced an employment notification NIACL AO Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, NIACL is going to fill up 300 Administrative Officer Positions. NIACL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest NIACL Jobs 2017 can apply for this NIACL Administrative Officer Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about NIACL AO Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 300 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Administrative Officer.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Graduation Degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Examination.
- Descriptive Test.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.100/-.
- Starting date to apply online: 14/10/2017.
- Closing date to apply online: 11/11/2017.
- Date of the Examination: 17/12/2017.
How to apply for NIACL AO Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of NIACL www.newindia.co.in
- After that, click on the link of NIACL Administrative Officer Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and siganture.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.newindia.co.in