NHPC Fellowship Executive Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has announced an employment notification NHPC Fellowship Executive Recruitment 2017 to recruit Fellowship Executive Posts. Through this latest job notification, NHPC is planning to recruit 214 members of unreserved positions. Job seekers who are looking for the National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) latest jobs, those may apply for this NHPC Notification 2017 as early as possible and must download the official notification and must read all the details carefully. NHPC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official page. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 15th January, 2017.
Vacancy Details about NHPC Fellowship Executive Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 214 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Fellowship Executive Jobs.
Job Location: Assam.
Applicants minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Candidates must possess 10+2 or Graduation or Post Graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Applicants will be selected based on candidates performance in written examination and in personal interview conducted by the National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) norms.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.2000/- to Rs.10000/- per month.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/01/2017.
How to apply for NHPC Fellowship Executive Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of NHPC www.nhpcindia.com.
- After that, click on the link of NHPC Latest Jobs 2017.
- Then, download the official notification and must read all the details.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Then, start filling the application with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.