New India Assurance Recruitment 2016 newindia.co.in
The New India Assurance Company Limited has recently published the latest job notification New India Assurance Recruitment 2016 for appointing the candidates as various vacant administrative officer posts. As per this notification, New India Assurance Company is going to full fill 300 members of unreserved positions. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable applicants should download the application form, follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 01st November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about New India Assurance Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 300 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Administrative Officer (Generalist Scale I)
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
Candidates lower age should be 21 years and upper age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per rules.
Applicants should possess graduation or post graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.
Candidates are selected based on online written examination and personal interview.
Applicants will get attractive pay scale monthly as per New India Assurance company norms.
- For General and OBC candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.600/- per application.
- For SC, ST and PWD category applicant should pay the fee Rs.100/- only.
- Starting date for online application form: 14/10/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 01/11/2016.
- Opening date to pay the fee: 14/10/2016.
- Ending date to pay the payment: 01/11/2016.
- Date of Phase I online examination (Objective): 17/12/2016.
- Phase II Online Examination (Objective and Descriptive) Date: In the month of January, 2017.
How to apply for New India Assurance Recruitment 2016:
- Before applying candidates have to scan photo and signature within the given dimensions.
- Candidates should have valid e-mail id.
- Log on to the official website www.newindia.co.in.
- Click on Latest recruitment.
- Click on online application.
- Fill all the details and click on submit button.
- Take printout of application for future usage.