NEST Scholarship Notification 2016 Apply Online
SEMCI which is flat bearer of the S.U. Foundation of India has released the NEST Scholarship Notification 2016 for the students who want to study in Science and Engineering courses. Candidates must have to clear Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test (NEST) for getting scholarship. Financial matters will play major role in study, now applicants have a good opportunity to study engineering by passing NEST exam. Organization is going to provide scholarship to all skilled and talented candidates. NEST invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable students may download the application form and submit the filled application form on or before closing date.
Eligibility Criteria for NEST Scholarship Notification 2016:
|Name of the Exam||Required Educational Qualification|
|NEST – I||1st and 2nd year degree-engineering, MBBS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BDS/12th science/BCA/B.Sc (All) and Diploma Engineering (Only Final Year)|
|NEST – II||3rd and 4th year degree-engineering, MBBS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BDS/BCA/(B.Sc in only computers and IT)|
All the interested candidates should pay the application fee as Rs.600/- through demand draft in favour of SEMCI India payable at Mumbai.
- Starting date for online application form: Now Available.
- Ending date to submit the filled application form: Soon Release.
Steps to apply for NEST Scholarship Notification 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of NEST www.nest.net.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- After that, click on the link of NEST Scholarship Notification 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the student.
- Upload your scanned photograph and attach all the educational certificates and required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage and send the filled application form to the above office address.