NEST Application Form 2017 Notification, Important Exam Dates
National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) and UM – DAE CBS has decided to conduct the National Entrance Screening Test (NEST). NISER invites the online application form to filling up for those candidates who want to take admission to the five year integrated M.Sc programme. NISER NEST 2017 examination is going to be conducted on 27th May, 2017. NEST 2017 application forms will soon available on its official website. Interested and eligible applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before ending date.
Eligibility Criteria for NEST Application Form 2017:
Candidates have to complete their intermediate or equivalent examination with Science stream and secure at least 60% marks for General category and 55% marks for reserved category applicants.
- Candidates minimum age should be 17 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable up to 5 years.
|Name of the Subject||Total Marks|
|PD (Part of Other Categories)||5||1|
|Starting date for online application form||02/01/2017|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||06/03/2017|
|Date of the Examination||27/05/2017|
Steps to apply for NEST Application Form 2017:
- Applicants must visit the official website of NISER NEST www.nestexam.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of NISER NEST Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Download the application form and fill it with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take printout of the filled application form for future reference.