NER Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2016 Apply
North Eastern Railway (NER) has announced an employment notification NER Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as various vacant workshop apprentice posts. NER is going to fill up 193 members of unreserved positions. Job seekers who want to start their career in Indian railways, those can grab this opportunity for the post of Apprentice in Gorakhpur and trade trainer in Izatnagar. NER invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Total Number of Vacancies: 193 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Workshop Apprentice and Trade Trainer.
- Candidates age should be in between 15 years to 24 years for Gorakhpur workshop recruitment.
- Applicants minimum age should be 15 years and maximum age should be 22 years for Izatnagar recruitment.
Applicants must possess their ITI, Matriculation, Diploma or graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicant performance in Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Written Examination and in personal interview.
For pay scale information, see the official notification.
North Eastern Railway (NER) is going to update the notification releasing date, application starting and closing and etc dates at its official website.
Steps to apply for NER Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of NER www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the link of NER Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it mandatory details of the candidate.
- Enter payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.