NEET PG Counselling Schedule 2017 – NEET Seat Allotment
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) on behalf of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is going to conduct the NEET PG Counselling 2017 for those candidates who are willing to take the admission in PG courses and who are qualified in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2017. Medical Council Committee (MCC) has issued the full NEET PG Counselling Schedule 2017 for 50% All India Quota NEET MDS Counselling. Here we are providing the NEET PG Counselling Schedule 2017 with date wise and seat allotment process at our website. All the eligible candidates can download the counselling schedule and counselling process through online.
Every year thousands of students appear the NEET entrance exam for getting admission in various medicine courses. Candidates who are qualified in NEET exam, they need to go to fill the counselling registration form before the last date. This year also large numbers of students were appeared the NEET 2017 exam and qualified candidates can register for the NEET PG counselling process. The registration for NEET MDS 2017 counselling will starts from 14th March, 2017 and the eligible candidates can register for Counselling up to 19th March, 2017.
Details about NEET PG Counselling Schedule 2017:
|NEET PG 2017 Counselling Events||Dates||Number of Days|
|1st Round of the NEET PG Counselling Schedule 2017|
|Main Counselling Registration, Choice Filling & Indicative Seat allotment||14th March, 2017||6 days|
|Last date to register (for both the rounds)||19th March, 2017|
|Exercising of Choices and Locking (this facility will be available only after registration||14th March to 20th March, 2017||Locking facility will be available only for one day|
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1||21st March to 22nd March, 2017||2 Days|
|Round 1 Result Publish||23rd March (Thursday) 2017||1 Day|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College after 1st Round||24th March (Friday) to 0 rd April, 2017 (Sunday) 2017, (Up to 5:00 PM,||12 Days|
|2nd Round of the NEET PG Counselling Schedule 2017|
|Exercising of Choices and Locking(Round 2)||April 24 to 25, 2017||2 Days|
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2||April 24 to 25, 2017||2 Days|
|Round 2 Result Publish||26th April, 2017||1 day|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 2||27th April, 2017 to 09th May, 2017||13 days|
|Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota||09th May, 2017 (After 05:00 PM)||–|
Required Documents for NEET 2017 Counselling Process:
- NEET MDS 2017 Admit Card.
- NEET PG Results Card 2017.
- BDS marks list.
- BDS Degree Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Provisional certificate issued by the DCI.
- Intermediate certificate.
- Valid Identity Proof.
- Caste certificate.
- PH Medical Certificate if any.
Online Process for NEET PG Seat Allotment 2017:
|Step 1: Registration
· Candidates must log on to the official website of NEET www.cbseneet.nic.in
· After that, click on the candidate Login.
· Enter all the details as mentioned in Hall Ticket.
· Click on submit button.
· Then password and security question will need to be selected.
· Click on Final Submit for registration process.
· To complete the registration process, candidates have to login again.
|Steps 2: Choice Filling
· Candidates have to fill in their choices according to their preferences.
· Applicants will be able to find available choices according to their credentials by clicking on Choices Available.
|Step 3: Mock Counselling
· Before the end of the choice filling, a mock seat allotment will be done.
· According to the seat allotment, candidates can modify and make changes to their preferences.
|Step 4: Choice Locking
· After making their choices, candidates will have to lock their choices.
· No changes can be made after locking.
|Step 5: Seat Allotment
· Seats will be allotted online according to the applicants ranking in the merit list.
· Allotment letter will be issued for the applicant once.
|Step 6: Reported to the allotted Institute
· Successfully allotted applicants will have to report to their allotted institute to submit the required documents and pay the tuition fee.
· In case an applicant is not satisfied with the allotted seat and wants to apply for the second round of counselling process.
All the interested candidates can download the NEET PG Counselling Schedule 2017 and online seat allotment process from our website.
Official Website: www.cbseneet.nic.in