NEET Hall Ticket 2017 – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2017
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had released exam date for NEET 2017. NEET exam has conducted for National Level Medical Entrance Exam. Applicants who had registered for the CBSE UG National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2017 are waiting for the NEET Exam Date and Call Letter. So, candidates of NEET 2017 exam can download their NEET Hall Ticket 2017 through below link provided by us.
CBSE is decided to conduct National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for MBBS and BDS admissions for Under Graduates (UG). CBSE is going to conduct the CBSE NEET 2017 exam will be held on 07th May, 2017 at various exam centers. All the candidates who had applied for NEET exam before the last date can login using registration number and date of birth to download NEET 2017 Admit Card. Now CBSE NEET 2017 applications are going on. Interested candidates can apply for NEET 2017 entrance exam for getting admission in medicine courses.
- CBSE NEET 2017 entrance exam date: 07/05/2017.
- CBSE NEET Hall Ticket 2017 will be issued from: 15/04/2017.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will soon upload the NEET Hall Ticket 2017 on or before 20 days prior to the exam date. Admit card will contain details like candidate name, date of birth, exam date, exam center, exam venue and roll number etc with your photograph and signature.
How to download NEET Hall Ticket 2017:
- Log on to the official website of CBSE NEET www.cbseneet.nic.in.
- After that, click on the link of NEET 2017 Admit Card.
- Then, enter your registration number and date of birth etc.
- Hall ticket will be available on your computer screen.
- Download it and take a printout of it for exam purpose.
Official Website: www.cbseneet.nic.in
Applicants who are downloading the CBSE NEET Hall Ticket 2017, those must keep NEET Admit Card 2017 safely until the end of the admission process.