NEET Application Form 2016 Phase II Notification
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the Phase II NEET Application Form 2016 on its official website. Candidates who are looking for NEET Notification 2016, those can apply for this National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). Candidates who are willing to get admission into medical courses, those must utilize this best opportunity. CBSE invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. NEET Phase II 2016 online applications are now available from 26th May, 2016 at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Candidates age should be 17 years and or above 17 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per CBSE rules.
Applicants who have done their 12th class or intermediate with science background with minimum passing marks can apply for this exam. Required percentages are as follows,
- General: 50%.
- ST/SC: 40%.
- Differently Able: 45%.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and its merit list.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.1000/-.
- For SC, ST and PH applicants need to pay the fee Rs.500/- per application.
- Starting date for online application form: 26/05/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: In the month of June, 2016.
- Date of the NEET Phase II Examination: 24/07/2016.
- Results will be declared on: 17/08/2016.
- Admissions Completion Date: 30/09/2016.
Steps to apply for NEET Application Form 2016:
- Go to the official website of NEET www.aipmt.nic.in.
- Click on the link of NEET Application Form 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.