NCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015-2016 ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
North Central Railway (NCR) has announced the recruitment notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant posts like fitter, machinist, Electrician and other posts. Job seekers who want to start their career with railway jobs, those candidates can check the notification for eligibility criteria and can apply through online. NCR invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this application form. Online applications are now available at its official website. Applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and send the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about NCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about NCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 200 posts.
Name of the posts:
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Welder (Gas & Electrical)||03|
|Forger and Heat Treater||05|
candidates age should be in between 15 years to 24 years.
Applicants must pass their Matriculation or intermediate and should pass ITI diploma from any recognized board or university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.1200/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/09/2015.
How to apply for NCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015:
- Visit the official website of the NCR www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the NCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill up with accurate details of the candidate.
- Click on the send the filled application form along with all the required documents to the given address and take hard copy of it for future usage.