NCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply
North Central Railway (NCR) has announced the recruitment notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant posts like fitter, machinist, Electrician and other posts. Job seekers who want to start their career with railway jobs, those candidates can check the notification for eligibility criteria and can apply through online. NCR invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this application form. Online applications are now available at its official website. Applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about NCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about NCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 109 posts.
Name of the posts:
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Welder (Gas & Electrical)||08|
candidates age should be in between 15 years to 24 years.
Applicants must pass their Matriculation with 50% and should pass ITI diploma.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
Candidates must read the notification for pay scale information.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 31/08/2015.
How to apply for NCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of the NCR www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the NCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill up with accurate details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.