NCL Recruitment 2017 – 432 Apprentice Vacancies – Apply Online
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has released the latest job notification NCL Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant apprentice jobs. As per this NCL Notification 2017, Northern Coalfields Limited is going to fill up 432 Trade Apprentice vacancies. NCL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Northern Coalfield Jobs, those may apply for this NCL Apprentice Notification 2017 through online. Online applications are now available from 28th February, 2017 at its official website. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 13th April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about NCL Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 432.
Name of the Posts:
- Fitter: 240 Posts.
- Welder: 48 Posts.
- Electrician: 144 Posts.
Candidates lower age should be 14 years and upper age should be 24 years. Age relaxation is as follows,
|Name of the Category||Relaxation in Age|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 Years|
|SC/ST PWDs||15 Years|
|OBC PWDs||13 Years|
Applicants must possess 10th class and must have a certificate of ITI in Electrician Trade from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicant merit list in the ITI.
Applicants who are joined as an apprentice in the NCL through NCL Recruitment 2017 will get the fixed salary of Rs.1200/- per month.
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 28/02/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 13/04/2017.
How to apply for NCL Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of NCL www.nclcil.in
- After that, click on the link of NCL Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach your entire academic and experience certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.nclcil.in