NCL HEMM Operator Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has recently published the latest job notification NCL HEMM Operator Recruitment 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant HEMM Operator Trainee and Stenographer posts. As per this notification, NCL is going to fill up 201 members of unreserved positions. NCL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 07th January, 2017.
Vacancy Details about NCL HEMM Operator Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Positions: 201 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- HEMM Operator Trainee.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess 10th class or ITI or Diploma or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms per month.
- For general and OBC candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST category applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 17/12/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 07/01/2017.
How to apply for NCL HEMM Operator Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of NCL www.nclcil.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of NCL HEMM Operator Notification 2017.
- Fill your required details in online application form.
- Upload your scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- Now verify details and click on submit button.
- At last system generates an application ID.
- Download and save it for further usage.