NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2019 will begin in the fourth week of May 2019. National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (Society) is the organizing authority for the entrance examination.The admission is offered by the central institutions of hotel management, state government institutions and private institutions of hotel management affiliated to the NCHMCT. In this article, candidates check the NCHMCT JEE 2019 counselling details.
NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2019 Details of Schedule, Allotment & Procedure
Name of the Organization : National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (Society)
Location Details : All Over India
NCHMCT JEE Counselling Process :
- The Aspirants who are willing to attend the NCHMCT JEE Counselling have to check Notification carefully.
- Then candidates have to register on the official website.
- Without doing registration, candidates will not allowed for participating in the counselling.
- Candidates have to choose the colleges and lock them.
- On the basis of candidate’s all India rank in the entrance exam and filled choices, the seats will be allotted to them.
- Candidates have to pay the seat acceptance fee through online mode.
- Candidates have to report their respective allotted college for the confirmation of seat.
- The document verification process will take place in the allotted college only.
Documents Required at the time of Verification/Admission of NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2019 :
- NCHMCT JEE 2019 Score card
- NCHMCT JEE 2019 Admit Card
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Class 10th and 12th Passing Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
Important Dates :
- Online Exceptional updation of Candidates profile by NCHMCT Admn : 4th week of May 2019
- Starting of online registration & choice filling for 1st & 2nd round of counseling : 4th week of May 2019
- Closing of registration & choice filling for 1st & 2nd round of counseling : 1st week of June 2019
- Choice locking : 1st week of June 2019
- Seat allotment of 1st round : 1st week of June 2019
- Reporting at Admission Centers after 1st round allotment for document verification : 2nd week of June 2019
- Withdrawal from the Allotted Seat : 2nd week of June 2019
- Vacancy due to non-reporting/Withdrawal/ Cancellation : 2nd week of June 2019
- Choice modification for 2nd round of Counseling (Optional) : 2nd to 3rd week of June 2019
- 2nd Round seat allotment : 3rd week of June 2019
- Reporting at reporting center after 2nd round of seat allotment (Fresh Allotted Only) : 3rd week of June 2019
- Withdrawal from the Allotted Seat : 3rd week of June 2019
- Vacancy due to non reporting/Withdrawal/ Cancellation : 4th week of June 2019
- 3rd & FINAL(SPOT) round of Counseling, On-line Registration, On-line Payment of Final round participation fees, On-line Choice filling & Locking : Last week of June 2019
- 3rd & Spot round seat allotment : Last week of June 2019
- Reporting at reporting center for document verification : 1st week of July 2019
- Physical reporting at allotted Institutes by all candidates who have allotted a seat in any rounds and submission of hostel preferences : 3rd week of July 2019
Important Links :
- Official Website : Click Here