NCERT New Delhi Recruitment 2017 – 240 Professor Vacancies
National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT), New Delhi has recently announced an employment notification NCERT New Delhi Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant positions. As per this notification, NCERT New Delhi is going to fill up 240 vacancies of Professor Posts. NCERT invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 18th August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about NCERT New Delhi Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 240 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Professor, Assistant & Associate Professor Jobs.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Candidates minimum age should not be less than 30 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their MA in Education or M.Tech or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
Interested candidates need to pay the registration fee as Rs.500/-.
- Starting date to apply online: Available Now.
- Closing date to apply online: 18/08/2017.
How to apply for NCERT New Delhi Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of NCERT www.ncert.nic.in
- After that, search for the link of NCERT New Delhi Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.ncert.nic.in