NCERT Faculty Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has recently released the latest job notification NCERT Faculty Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant professor, assistant professor, associate professor, librarian and assistant librarian vacancies. As per this notification, NCERT is going to fulfil 240 members of unreserved positions. NCERT invites the online applications from young and dynamic talented candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 25th December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about NCERT Faculty Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 240 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
Candidates must read the official notification for age details.
|Post Name||Academic Details|
|Professor||Candidates must possess Ph.D degree with minimum of 10 years relevant experience in any university or college|
|Associate Professor||Good academic records with Ph.D degree in the relevant discipline. Masters degree with at least 55% marks and must have minimum 8 years of relevant experience|
|Assistant Professor||Applicants must have Masters Degree in relevant stream with at least 55% marks|
|Librarian||Masters Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% marks and must have minimum 13 years experience as deputy librarian and 8 years of librarian|
|Assistant Librarian||Masters degree qualification and must qualify in the national level test conducted by UGC|
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written test and followed by the personal interview.
|Name of the Vacancy||Pay Scale Details|
|Professor||Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- with grade pay Rs.10000/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- with grade pay Rs.9000/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.6000/-|
|Librarian||Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- with grade pay Rs.10000/-|
|Assistant Librarian||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.6000/-|
Candidates must visit the official notice for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 26/11/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 25/12/2016.
How to apply for NCERT Faculty Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of NCERT www.ncert.nic.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of NCERT Notification 2017.
- Then, Download the NCERT Professor Recruitment 2017 application form.
- Now start filling the application with accurate details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.