NCDC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply Online
National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) has released the official notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this recruitment. NCDC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this drive. Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about NCDC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about NCDC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 82 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Deputy Director: 08 posts.
- Assistant Director: 16 posts.
- Programme Officer: 31 posts.
- Senior Personal Officer: 08 posts.
- Personal Officer: 04 posts.
- Junior Assistant: 15 posts.
Candidates age should be in between 27 years to 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per government rules.
Applicants must possess their Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Civil or MBA or Diploma in Electrical and etc from any recognized university with good academic records.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written test, skill test and the interview.
Candidates must read the official notification for payment details.
- For General candidates Rs.200/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates no need to pay the fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 21/04/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 17/05/2015.
How to apply for NCDC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of NCDC www.ncdc.in.
- Click on the link of NCDC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application from and fill it with accurate of the applicant.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it for future usage.