NBHM Scholarship Application Form 2017 Ph.D in Mathematics
National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM) has released the latest scholarship notification NDHM Scholarship Application Form 2017 on its official website. NBHM invites the applications from the applicants who are pursuing Doctoral Program (Ph.D) in Mathematics or want to take admissions to Ph.D or Integrated Ph.D Programmes for the grant of scholarship. Eligible candidates are required to attend the joint screening test to be held on 21st January, 2017. Candidates who have eligibility standards, those can apply for this NBHM Scholarship 2017 on or before closing date that is 09th December, 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for NBHM Scholarship Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must have done B.Sc/MA/M.Sc or equivalent degree and have secured admission to a recognized Ph.D programme, which have these qualifications are eligible to apply for this NBHM Scholarship 2017.
- Applying candidates should be mathematically motivated and must have possessed a Masters Degree in Mathematics or Statistics and must have excellent academic records.
National Board for Higher Mathematics will conduct a written test featuring questions from various topics covered in Master Degree Programmes in Mathematics. Time duration for this test is 150 minutes.
Centers of Written Test:
- Zone I: Chandigarh, Delhi, Srinagar.
- Zone II: Allahabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur.
- Zone III: Goa, Mumbai, Pune, Vallabh Vidyanagar.
- Zone IV: Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Kolkata, Ranchi, Shillong.
- Zone V: Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad.
Selected candidates will paid an amount of Rs.25000/- per month for the first and second year and Rs.28000/- per month for subsequent years. Along with monthly scholarship, candidates will also receive house rent allowances as per central government norms along with a contingency grant of Rs.32000/- per year.
Professor Gurmeet Kaur Bakshi,
Department of Mathematics,
Hans raj Gupta Hall,
Professor Kalyan Chakraborty,
Harish Chandra Research Institute,
Professor Siddhartha Bhattacharya,
School of Mathematics,
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research,
Homi Bhabha Road,
Professor Avishek Adhikari,
Department of Pure Mathematics,
University of Calcutta,
Ballygunge Circular Road,
Institute of Mathematical Sciences,
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 09/12/2016.
- Date of the Screening Test: 21/01/2017.
Steps to apply for NBHM Scholarship Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of NBHM www.nbhm.dae.gov.in.
- After that, click on NBHM Scholarship 2017.
- Now download the official notification and must read all the details.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application properly.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- After that, submit the filled application form and keep one copy of application form safe for future usage.