NBDD Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 Apply
Government of West Bengal, North Bengal Development Department (NBDD), Uttarkanya, Jalpaiguri has issued the latest notification NBDD Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 for the appointment of assistant engineer and sub assistant posts. NBDD invites the online applications from interested and skilled applicants. Job hunters who are searching for the latest west Bengal government jobs, those must read the official notification, before going to apply online mode. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date 23rd June, 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: Various.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil).
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical).
- Sub Assistant (Civil).
- Sub Assistant (Electrical).
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their BE/B.Tech or equivalent examination from any recognized university and must have relevant experience.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per NBDD norms.
- Starting date for online application form: Now Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 23/06/2016.
How to apply for NBDD Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of NBDD www.wbnorthbengaldev.gov.in.
- Candidates must have valid email id and password.
- Click on the link of NBDD Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload all your required documents and certificates.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.