NBCC Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2015-2016
National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) has released the recruitment notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant manager posts through this drive. NBCC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and follow the following steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about NBCC Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about NBCC Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 109 posts.
Name of the posts:
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|General Manager (Finance)||02|
|Additional General Manager (Law)||01|
|Deputy General Manager (Civil)||22|
|Project Manager (Civil)||20|
|Deputy Project Manager (Finance)||09|
|Deputy General Manager (HRM)||02|
|Deputy Manager (HRM)||04|
|Assistant Manager (HRM)||07|
|Assistant Manager (LAW)||02|
|Assistant Manager (Marketing)||01|
|Assistant Manager (Company Secretary)||01|
|Office Assistant (Stenography)||03|
Candidates age should be in between 22 years to 49 years.
Applicants must possess their B.Tech or BE in relevant fields from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.7300/- to Rs.62000/- per month.
- For Executive posts, candidates need to pay the Rs.1000/-.
- For non executive posts, candidates need to pay the fee Rs.500/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 13/06/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 07/07/2015.
How to apply for NBCC Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of NBCC www.nbccindia.com.
- Click on the link of NBCC Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.