Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2017 – 105 Apprentice Vacancies
The Naval Ship Repair Yard (NSRY), Karwar has recently announced an employment notification Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, NSRYK is going to fill up 105 vacancies of Apprentice Positions. NSRYK invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest apprentice jobs can apply for this NSRYK Apprentice Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 29th September, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 23rd October, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 105 Posts.
Name of the Vacancies: Apprentice.
Job Location: Karwar, Karnataka.
Candidates minimum age should be 14 years and maximum age should be 21 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Starting date to apply online: 29/09/2017.
- Closing date to apply online: 23/10/2017.
How to apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Naval Ship Repair Yard www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of NVSR Karwar Apprenticeship Vacancies 2017.
- Now fill the application with correct details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required and educational certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.apprenticeship.gov.in