National Overseas Scholarship Application Form 2017 Apply
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has released the National Overseas Scholarship Notification 2017 on its official website to provide financial assistance to meritorious and talented candidates for pursuing their higher studies. Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment is inviting the applications for 100 overseas scholarships and 5 passage grants. National Overseas Scholarship Scheme is offered to 100 applicants, in that 5 passage grants are provided to the categories of SC (Scheduled Caste), Landless Agricultural Labourers and Traditional Artisans and Nomadic and Semi Nomadic Tribes. Candidates who are searching for the National Overseas Scholarship Application Form 2017, those may fill the application with accurate details and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 31st March, 2017.
Availability of Seats:
|Name of the Category||Number of Scholarships||Number of Passage Grants|
|Denotified, Nomadic and Semi Nomadic Tribes||06||01|
|Landless Agricultural Labourers and Traditional Artisans||04|
Eligibility Criteria for National Overseas Scholarship Application Form 2017:
Candidates age should not be more than 35 years.
- For Masters Degree: Candidates should have possessed Bachelors Degree with 55% marks.
- For Ph.D: Applicants should have secured 55% marks or its equivalent masters degree.
Value of Scholarship:
Scholarship includes the cost of expenses such as travel expenses, contingency allowance and maintenance along with the amount of fees for several courses in the specified field of study at Ph.D level and Masters degree only.
|Name of the Course||Number of Seats|
|Engineering and Management||32|
|Pure Sciences and Applied Sciences||17|
|Agricultural Sciences and Medicine||17|
|International Commerce, Accounting Finance||17|
|Humanities, Social Science & Fine Arts||17|
Candidates must read the official notification for selection process.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 31/03/2017.
Director SCD-V Section,
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment,
Department of Social Justice and Empowerment,
Doctor Rajendra Prasad Marg,
Procedure to apply for National Overseas Scholarship Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of National Overseas Scholarship Scheme www.socialjusice.nic.in.
- After that, click on the link of National Overseas Scholarship 2017 Notification.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application with accurate details of the applicant.
- Attach matriculation or other certificates, all degree certificates with mark sheets.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph.
- At last, send the filled application form to the above address.