NATA Online Application Form 2016 Download
National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) has organized to conduct the NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) written examination for getting admission into the Engineering in Architecture courses. This aptitude test is the national level engineering entrance test. Candidates who have interested to get admission into the engineering in architecture course, those applicants can apply through this notification. NIASA invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this notification. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us. Submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about NATA Online Application Form 2016 notification details are as follows.
Eligibility Criteria for NATA Online Application Form 2016:
Applicants must pass their intermediate or equivalent examination form any recognized board.
- Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.1250/- per application.
- Applicants can pay the fee through online banking, Credit card, ICICI bank and etc.
NATA 2016 Exam Pattern:
- Examination will be in two parts.
- Part I is the Drawing Test and Part II is the computer based test.
- Time duration for this examination is 2 hours for each part.
- Starting date for online application form: March, 2016.
- NATA 2016 exam starts from: April, 2016.
- Last date of the examination: August, 2016.
How to apply for NATA Online Application Form 2016:
- Go to the official website of the NATA www.nata.in.
- Click on the link of NATA Online Application Form 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory fields of the application form.
- Enter your fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of the submitted application form for future usage.