NATA Application Form 2015 Application Online
Council of Agriculture, New Delhi and the authority of National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture has declared the notification NATA (National Aptitude Test Agriculture or Architecture) 2015 at its official website for getting admission into the under graduate programs in various colleges in the nation wide. NATA invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Online applications forms are now available at its official website. Eligible and interested candidates may download the application form and follow the below steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about NATA Application Form 2015 notification details are as follows.
Details about NATA Application Form 2015:
Council of Agriculture, New Delhi conducts the NATA entrance examination for getting admission into the B.Arch (Agriculture course) in selected college or university where agriculture courses are available every year. This is the national level entrance examination. This year also Council of Agriculture, New Delhi is going to conduct the NATA 2015 examination will be held from 1 April, 2015 to 21 August, 2015 at various examination centers. Here we will provide some of the eligibility criteria to apply for this NATA examination.
- Candidates must possess their intermediate or 12 class with 50% marks or any equivalent education form any recognized board.
- Applicants must have mathematics as a subject in intermediate.
Candidates need to pay the application fee as Rs.1000/-.
How to apply for NATA Application Form 2015:
- Log on to the official website of NATA www.nata.in.
- Click on the link of registration.
- After that, click on the link of NATA Application Form 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it with required details of you.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.